Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tentang nak Kahwin and Nak shopping 003

Haha hello,

kan aku dah cakap, bukan betul pun aku ni. Now aku nye feeling nak kawen balik and I can't wait for it haha.

Firstly sorry Muizz, if you been reading this, I know sometimes it's hard that I refused to understand you but it just a matter of terlebih concern. And I do care although we seems to be not so loving like the first-second year. heeee. Oh I hope the life after marriage will be the sweetest ever, crossed-finger but I still do hope we'll grow older with smiles and holding hands and loving macam dalam cerita Up. hehe

And the other topic is about me being a bit ridiculous and suddenly wanting for the Machine I ever dream of, it's the apple logo thing. They are selling it expensive because of the logo, we all know but still it's a superb machine to work with and we cannot deny about it. Except when it started to slow off and time tu mesti kita rasa nak campak je kan. hehe

Bukan apa, Out of sudden, lately ni my monitor starts to make a problem, kejap boleh On kejap tk boleh, Ingatkan pasal Extension power supply but I have changed it yesterday which bila try dekat PC depan elok je but tadi ade gk gejala taknak on tu datang balik. Sgt menyusahkan for me to do my work to stares at a blurry CRT monitor as it is role for just a second viewing, so bila I have to make it as my only viewing and editing and everything there, I will go dizzy staring at it dengan color yang aku pun tak sure mana yang betul mana yang tak betul.

I hope there will be lots of rezeki for me this year, So everything can be done at once, marriage + things I ever wanted. Amin yarabbal Alamin :)

1 comment:

strowbericokelat said...

now da lega kann...xyah pk sgt da..hampir siap