Monday, March 28, 2011

Speaking of Hobby.

May I ask, What's your hobby? As for myself, I do get excited to so many things at once. As for an example, at the moment I'd like to grow some trees that produced fruits, vegetables or some sorts of like that.

I do have ideas such as planting lemon, tomato, chili, durian and mango in mind. (Durian & Mango, are just because I enjoy eating them a lot but paying for it might be quite expensive sometime) But I just don't think this can be done because I don't have a landed house or a kampung house, which is suitable for this trees, and some  more it will need about 5-10 years before we can actually get the fruit out of this fruit tree except for the lemon, tomato and chili which are still logical to be planted. And I'd also like to grow some small herbs plant, that is much easier to be taken care of. For now the only tree we have is a bonsai tree, bought at Ikea, I must say that it is something that can ease our mind at times, plus we have the idea to furnish our "don't know when to get a house" later. Muizz do loves bonsai so much that I actually suggested for him to try taking care of one before he actually demanded for a bigger bonsai in the future.

mini bonsai - ours

inspired - toko tiga @ bandung with medium bonsai
Our Bangla's staff actually planted cili padi in our compound and they also grow a weird chili tree looking like a Papa John's JalapeƱo Chili, that's how I recognize the chili. They also grow Sirih, and Peria. But only the chili that I see, producing in great amount. Back in my village, there's a calamansi lime tree which is fruitful. Ahh I'm actually so happy to see a tree that producing back its outcome in such a great number. 

That's about it, if this hobby going to happen, I will update more but if not, hehe just wait for another years I suppose.

Till then. Take care.


No comments: